Wards Picker’s Hut Premium CiderSeptember 16, 2016
Wards Apple CiderSeptember 16, 2016
Wards Picker’s Hut Winter Spice Cider
Out of stock
Enjoy this seasonal product beginning November 1, 2017
Robust and Full of Character: words to describe this cider and the people who harvest the apples too. Wards Picker’s Hut is handcrafted on our historic site in honour of the hardworking men and women who handpick every cider specific apple in our premium apple cider. Fruity aromatics with a touch of soul warming spice are followed by a crisp, medium dry finish. Enjoy chilled, or for a real treat, heat and serve steaming hot with a cinnamon stick.
- Runner-Up Peoples Choice Award- Pacific Northwest Cider Awards
- Style: Dry Cider
- ABV: 6%
- Key Ingredients: Apples – A blend of cider specific apples and desert apples. Yeast – Premium champagne yeast. Christmas spices – a secret blend of spices
- Appearance: Vibrant with a deep golden hue.
- Aroma: Baked apple with notes of pear, melon, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body with medium carbonation
- Taste: This cider is one of our more complex. The first sip will remind you of baked apple pie and every sip will evolve into a new balance of spice and apples.
- Food Pairing: The complexity of this cider lends itself to a diverse range of dishes from grilled chicken to roasted beet salad with toasted pecans.
Price excludes taxes and deposit