Wards Ginger Apple CiderSeptember 16, 2016
Wards Picker’s Hut Winter Spice CiderSeptember 16, 2016
Wards Picker’s Hut Premium Cider
Robust and Full of Character: words to describe this cider and the people who harvest the apples too. Wards Picker’s Hut is handcrafted on our historic site in honour of the hardworking men and women who handpick every cider specific apple in our premium apple cider. The fruity apple aromas and flavours are followed by a crisp clean finish. Medium dry, it pairs well with pork roast, ribs, burgers and good times.
- Runner-Up Peoples Choice Award- Pacific Northwest Cider Awards
- Style: Off Dry Cider
- ABV: 6%
- Key Ingredients: Apples – A blend of cider specific apples and desert apples. Yeast – Premium champagne yeast.
- Appearance: Vibrant with a golden straw hue.
- Aroma: Fresh apple with notes of pear and melon and subtle notes of ginger and cinnamon.
- Mouthfeel: Medium body with medium carbonation.
- Taste: Crisp apple forward with subtle notes of pear esters and melon on the finish and just a hint of ginger.
- Food Pairing: This cider has a higher ABV% and body than some of our other ciders and can stand up to bolder flavours found in Thai cuisine.
Price excludes taxes and deposit