Wards Picker’s Hut Winter Spice CiderSeptember 16, 2016
GewurztraminerOctober 27, 2016
Made with a blend of cider specific apples grown on our fifth generation orchard in the sunny Okanagan Valley. Wards Apple Cider has fruity apple aromas and flavours followed by a crisp clean finish. Medium dry, it pairs well with pork roast, ribs, burgers and good times.
- Bronze Medal
2016 All Canadian Wine Championships
- Style: Off Dry Cider
- ABV: 5.5%
- Key Ingredients: Apples – A blend of cider specific apples and desert apples. Yeast – Premium champagne yeast.
- Appearance: Vibrant with a light pale straw hue.
- Aroma: Fresh apple with notes of pear and melon.
- Mouthfeel: Light – Medium body with medium carbonation.
- Taste: Crisp apple forward with subtle notes of pear esters and melon on the finish.
- Food Pairing: This cider is so bright and vibrant that it works well with a wide variety of food. For a classic pairing try bbq ribs or a succulent pulled pork sandwich.
Price excludes taxes and deposit